Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference Released to Production
September 13, 2013 - Data-Planet™ is delighted to announce that the new Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference interface is out of beta and released to production. The release follows further development undertaken in response to input obtained from 5,502 user sessions across 108 organizations during June through August of 2013.
Based on evaluation of that feedback, the basic search front screen has been modified and several new capabilities added:
- Category, International, and State Navigation Tabs --Use these to quickly discover overview statistics by subject or geography
- Map Navigation -- Make quick search selections by clicking on geographic entities in a map.
- Data-Planet Statistical Snapshots --- Generated daily, a snapshot overview of topical indicators has been added on the front screen. Each Snapshot has a DOI and links to related statistics mapped from the Data-Planet controlled vocabulary.
- DataSheet enhancements include the option to provoke a new search and refinement of Related Content categories.
- Search results are no longer limited to the top 500.
- The type-ahead feature in basic search has been further refined to provide very precise searching of the Data-Planet repository.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and/or suggestions!
Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference Basic Search
Links to Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference
Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference can be accessed directly at http://readyreference.data-planet.com. It is available to all Data-Planet Statistical Datasets subscribers at no charge, providing an additional means of exploring the massive Data-Planet repository of statistical data.
Data-Planet Statistical Abstracts can be accessed directly at http://data-planet.conquestsystems.com/statistical/ip Current customers currently accessing Data-Planet Statistical Datasets via ProQuest Statistical Insight are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your IP ranges and we will be happy to establish direct access to Data-Planet Statistical Datasets and Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference.
EZproxy Links to Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference
Note: EZproxy users
Data-Planet Statistical Ready Reference by Conquest Systems requires the following configuration in the config.txt/ezproxy.cfg file:
T Ready Reference
After editing config.txt, the EZproxy server must be restarted to make changes take effect.